This is the first and final notice that the Annual General Meeting of the Sorell Bowls Club will be held at the club on Saturday 8 June 2018 at 10.30am. The agenda will be in accordance with clause 4.1(d) of the constitution:
- The reading of notice convening the meeting.
- Reading and confirmation of minutes of previous Annual General Meeting.
- Reading of Annual Report.
- Consideration and adoption of Annual Report.
- Presentation of audited balance sheet and statement of account.
- Consideration and adoption of balance sheet and statement of accounts.
- Fixing the annual subscription.
- Election of office bearers.
- Nomination and election of Auditor.
- Any other business affecting the interest and welfare of the Club, of which due notice has been given according with Clause 4.1 (e).
All full and life members are required to attend if possible. All other financial members are welcome to attend but may not vote on matters moved at the meeting.
Members wishing to nominate for board or committee positions must use the AGM 2019 – Nomination form.
Members wishing to discuss any matter at the meeting must post their motion to do so on the AGM 2019 – Notice of motion form in accordance with clause 4.1(e) of the constitution.
Nominations and/or motions must be lodged with the Honorary Secretary (placed in the suggestion box or emailed) by no later than 20 May 2018.
Please direct any enquiries or concerns to the Secretary, either in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.
Sorell Bowls and Community Club
18 May 2019