Bowls Tasmania has its offices at 6a Forster St, Invermay, Tasmania. Among other things on their website, they have a Club Finder function that lets you locate clubs by post code.
The Constitution of Bowls Tasmania (PDF) defines the composition of the Board of Management as follows:
- President: The Board will appoint a President from among its numbers. The President shall be the nominal head of the Association and will act as chair of any Board meetings or General Meetings.
- Treasurer: Shall be appointed by the Board as an Independent Director.
- Directors: Six (6) Directors elected by the Regions – 3 male, 3 female. Directors cannot hold positions on Regional Boards. Term is for two years. The Board must appoint one Independent Director (Treasurer) and can appoint up to two other Independent Directors as required from time to time.
- Regional Consultative Committee: Each Regional Authority shall appoint delegates to Bowls Tasmania Regional Consultative Committee. The delegates shall be
- two from Bowls Tasmania South
- two from Bowls North and
- one each from the NWTBA and NWTWBA.